Purchasing Commercial Properties
At Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc., I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the perfect commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc. will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial property is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you have control over your own build-out, without working anything through a property manager.
- Additional income. As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
The items listed above just scratch the surface when thinking about purchasing office space. We'll also need to investigate specifics such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a loading dock? ? Do you need a large or small conference room? What kind of growth do expect to experience in the next 10-15 years? By combining salient details about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment. Call 580-248-4192 for a consultation today.