Locating Space For Your Business
At Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc., I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc. will be a valuable partner along the way. To begin, here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for commercial property:
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will help fund your retirement.
- Autonomy. When you own your property, you have control over your own space, without clearing anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and buying a commercial property is a large deduction.
- Additional income. Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
Your next step is to call Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc.. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Do you expect to grow in the next 8 to 12 years? To get the most benefit from owning commercial real estate, you need my expertise with the local market and skill in finding the best fit your company's specific needs.