Purchasing Commercial Properties
It doesn't matter if you're starting a new business, needing to change locations or expanding, at Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc., my objective is to help you find the perfect commercial property for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and buying a commercial property is a large deduction.
- Additional income - As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy - When you own your property, you have control over your own build-out, without working anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear view of costs per year.
The items listed above are just the beginning when considering purchasing office space. We'll also need to investigate details such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a warehouse? How tall should the ceilings be? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, maybe you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 580-248-4192 for a consultation today.