Purchasing Commercial Properties
At Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc., I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the perfect commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Johnny Owens Commercial Properties, Inc. will be a valuable partner along the way. First, here are a few things to keep in mind when buying commercial property:
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you've got control over your own property, without clearing anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Additional income. Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
The items listed above just scratch the surface when pondering making an investment in office space. We'll also need to dive into details such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a warehouse? ? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, maybe you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 580-248-4192 for a consultation today.